SUWADA Damascus Steel Nail Nipper
It looks better than any other. It takes the longest to craft. Only one in thirty attempts are successful. A jewel at home.
Naturally, the most beautiful steel to look at is the layered Damascus steel. Forged by layering different steels like a sandwich, then pressed and treated in temperatures over 1200 degrees. that is about the same temperature as lava.
Turning a layered steel into an object requires careful forging. Then the leaders of the polishing and the sharpening teams work to turn them into what you can see in the pictures. Seamless, elegant, timeless objects of functional art.
What it brings to you:
- Style in your interior design
- Nail care, because it makes a clean cut rather than squeeze the nail
- Better looking nails
- No more ingrown nails
- Material : High-Carbon Stainless Steel
- 100% forged and made in Japan
- 100% Japanese Damascus Layered steel
In the box:
- One Suwada Damascus Steel Nail Nipper
- One premium storing case
- Manual for maintenance
We recommend this as a gift to yourself or to a loved one. It is most appropriate for a special occasion.