Inspired by a craftsman’s home, this nipper resembles a cloth pin. The movement is reversed, so by closing your fingers the nippers closes instead of opening.
Made using two manufacturing methods. Metal injection molding, a method developed to manufacture components for NASA’s space shuttles, and traditional polishing and sharpening by hand.
The combination of modern and traditional methods brought to life a product that won three design awards and made it one of the best items to buy in Japan.
What it brings to you:
- Stylish notes in your interior design
- Nail care, because it makes a clean cut rather than squeeze the nail
- No more filing
- Beautiful, smooth nails
- Prevent ingrown nails
- Material: High-Carbon Stainless Steel
- Forged and made in Japan
- 100% Japanese steel used in body
- Size: 7.2 cm approx.
- Weight 100g including metal case
In the box:
- 1 x Suwada Petite Nail Nipper
- 1 x metal case with a soft interior
- A manual for maintenance