This is an elliptical push mold “Luncheon Meat Musubi Maker” that makes it easy to make luncheon meat rice balls. Luncheon meat is a familiar ingredient in Hawaii and Okinawa. The saltiness and richness are perfect for rice. You can make a popular rice ball easily and cleanly by placing meat sliced and fried in a frying pan on the oval rice made with the “Luncheon Meat Musubi Maker” using the “Luncheon Meat Slicer” (sold separately) and wrapping it in seaweed. Enjoy new foods.
How to use:
- Put the rice in the “Luncheon Meat Musubi Maker” and press it with a pressing tool.
- Put the meat on an oval rice ball and wrap it in seaweed.
- A press mold that makes it easy to make oval rice balls for popular luncheon meat musubi and spam rice balls.
- Simply fill with rice and press for a simple and clean finish.
- For making rice balls that you want to look beautiful.
- For help goods when making a lot of numbers.
- When you want to make it without getting your hands dirty.