Semi Soft Cheese Knife Oslo+ Oslo+ No.2 is ideal for cutting semi-hard cheeses. The forked tip is a great, stylish way to serve delicious cheeses. Use this cheese knife to create beautiful, tasty cheese plates in no time. And let your guests enjoy!
- Non-stick cheese knife – Cutting cheese without the cheese sticking to the cheese knife? That’s possible with this cheese knife. The cheese knife is non-stick thanks to BSF™. This advantage of this non-stick method is that it will remain equally strong for the cheese knife’s entire lifetime.
- Oak handle – The handle of this cheese knife is made from high-quality oak wood. The knife is firmly fastened to the wood handle. This makes it extra sturdy and stable during use and ensures a perfect fit in your hand. Wood is not dishwasher-safe. You should therefore wash the knife by hand after each use. Some soapy hot water is all you need. Spray the wood handle regularly with BOSKA Board Oil. This will protect the wood from splitting and damage, ensuring the cheese knife will remain in top condition and last an entire lifetime.
- Surprise your guests with a delicious soft or semi hard cheese. This sturdy oak-handled cheese knife will slice right through it. The holes in the blade keep cheese from sticking to your knife.
- Material: Stainless steel
- Colour: Brown
- Wood: Oak
- Product dimensions: 290 x 80 x 20 mm / 10.83′ × 1.97′ × 2.36′
- Product weight:82 gram / 0.18 lb
- Hand wash only