The Cheese Slicer Oslo+ is indispensable for every cheese lover. This stylish cheese slicer is made from flexible stainless steel and European oak wood. This cheese slicer makes creating perfect slices of semi-hard and hard cheeses a breeze. You can also use it to easily cut cucumbers and other vegetables. A multifunctional slicer, in other words!
- Non-stick cheese slicer – Slicing cheese without the cheese sticking to the slicer or rolling up? It’s possible, with this cheese slicer. The cheese slicer is non-stick thanks to BSF™. The advantage of this anti-stick method is that its non-stick surface will never wear. This means that the cheese slicer will remain in perfect condition for its entire product life cycle.
- Oak handle – The handle of this cheese slicer is made from high-quality oak wood. The slicer is firmly fastened to the wood handle. This makes it extra sturdy and stable during use and ensures a perfect fit in your hand. Wood is not dishwasher-safe. You should therefore wash the slicer by hand after each use. Some soapy hot water is all you need. Spray the wood handle regularly with BOSKA Board Oil. This will protect the wood from splitting and damage, ensuring the cheese slicer will remain in top condition and last an entire lifetime.
- Cut fresh, thin slices of your favourite semi hard and hard cheeses. This slicer with super sturdy oak handle makes cheese slicing easy! Also suitable for making cucumber slices.
- Material: Stainless steel
- Colour: Brown
- Wood: Oak
- Product dimensions: 290 x 80 x 20 mm
- Product weight:84 gram / 0.185 l
- Hand wash only