With Hard Cheese Knife Oslo+ No.5 you can effortlessly cut through hard and very hard cheeses. This super-sharp cheese knife is sharpened on two sides. The knife is made from hardened steel, so it won’t bend when applying force.
- Non-stick cheese knife – Cutting cheese without the cheese sticking to the knife? That’s possible with this cheese knife. The cheese knife is non-stick thanks to BSF™. This advantage of this non-stick method is that it will remain equally strong for the cheese knife’s entire lifetime.
- Oak handle – The handle of this cheese knife is made from high-quality oak wood. The knife is firmly fastened to the wood handle. This makes it extra sturdy and stable during use and ensures a perfect fit in your hand. Wood is not dishwasher-safe. You should therefore wash the knife by hand after each use. Some soapy hot water is all you need. Spray the wood handle regularly with BOSKA Board Oil. This will protect the wood from splitting and damage, ensuring the cheese knife will remain in top condition and last an entire lifetime.
- You can break the hardest cheeses with ease with this oak-handled cheese knife. The super sharp steel knife is double-sided and will not bend when you press down on it, making it extra safe.
- Material: Stainless steel
- Colour: Brown
- Wood: Oak
- Product dimensions: 290 x 80 x 20 mm
- Product weight: 78 gram
- Hand wash only