Three wheel water sharpener with 2 ceramic wheels (white & pink) and 1 diamond wheel to grind edge faster.
- M152 sharpener is capable of coarse, medium and fine grinding
- The sharpener enables you to sharpen knives with water. Pour water into the grinding section. Place the knife blade vertically into the grinding grooves perpendicularly and move in cross direction about 7-8 times in each slot.
- The handle section is designed to keep the blade in a safe position and will not come in contact with your hand during sharpening
How to use:
- Pour water into the compartment of the sharpner.
- Grasp the handle and hold tightly to keep the grinding section from moving.
- Place the blade vertically into the groove and move the knife back and forth with slight pressure 7-8 times in each groove. Do Not press too hard when grinding, this may damage the knife. First grind with COARSE diamond (1), then move to the MEDIUM white stone (2) and finally finish grinding on the FINE pink stone (3).
- If the knife is not sharp enough, go back to the 1st grinding step and repeat all three steps.
- Wash the knife blade with water after griding and dry carefully.
- This water wheel sharpener is intended for metallic knife blades (made of steel and stainless steel etc). It is not useable for single-edged, scalloped or ceramic knives.
- Use the sharpener on a flat surface and hold it steady.
- Open the plastic cover and rinse in hot water. Let the sharpener air dry after use.
- Keep away from the fire or extreme heat to avoid deformation.
- Handle with care to avoid the injuries while using the sharpener.
- Do not open the cover too far as it may break.