Japanese steel is renowned worldwide for its superior quality strength, durability, and beauty. There is a good reason why samurai swords are so well-liked worldwide. (Excellent Japanese quality and thousands of years of experience in producing swords and steel). The Sakagen Pruners are created using the same methods that have been passed down through millennia of skilled craftsmanship. These pruners have an ergonomic angled design that prevents wrist fatigue and wrist twisting while allowing you to use them for extended periods of time. These pruners are the best on the market for cutting! Clean, smooth, precise, and effortless cutting is made possible by the blades’ extreme sharpness and fine milling. Instead of partially crushing plants like an anvil, these pruners were made to cut through them cleanly. Because it causes less harm to the plant and produces a more appealing, smoother cut, it is perfect for live plants. The ergonomic layout provides the optimum blend of comfort and results from your pruning and cutting session. High-strength carbon steel blades are built of elastomeric, wear-resistant rubber grips that keep you in control of your tool and allow you to cut with the greatest amount of precision and support. This excellent modern tool is full of features and perfect for people who are right- or left-handed.
- Material: High carbon steel blade
- Fully Handmade
- Spring-loaded handle with rust-free Fluoro-Resin
- Cut smoothly and cleanly with the precision
- Handles made of elastomeric rubber – wear-resistant, neutral for the skin, hypoallergenic, safe for the environment
- Material is protected by American and Japanese patents.
- Designed for a branch diameter of 1 cm.
- 100% made in Japan
Care & Storage:-
- After use, wipe the blade clean, oil it and place the product in the original packaging. Store carefully in a dry place.
- When sharpening the blade, sharpen only the angled part.
We recommend these shears as general tools for pruning your plants.