THE WORLDS FIRST EXTENDABLE KNIFE BLOCK
Until now, all existing knife blocks have a predetermined number of slots/holding spaces which inevitably can’t accommodate all your knives, or else leave empty spaces that suggest missing pieces from your set.
The unique design of our Pateru Knife Block allows the addition of separate modules to create a finished block that can accommodate the exact number of knives you want to store and always look ‘complete’.
Offered as a ‘starter’ version for one knife, inserts are available to add housing for extra blades, one at a time, as required. This allows you to evolve the block in line with any additional shapes you buy or want to store.
The ‘starter’ block is crafted from solid Acacia. Additional one knife inserts are available in both the same wood as well as a lighter coloured laminated Bamboo to create a contrasting design.
- 1 Acacia Wood Magnetic Knife Block (initially for one knife)
- Expandable Inserts (Sold separately for £39 each)
How to Use:
- Begin with the single-knife block to highlight your favourite knife.
- To expand the capacity, purchase inserts as needed.
- Effortlessly attach the inserts to the block to accommodate more knives.
- Create a stunning and functional knife display in your kitchen.
Two outer blocks is of acacia wood
Knives are not included