Konro Grill 770mm x 230mm x 200mm
Please read before use:
- Start enough Binchotan (coal) on a gas flame / electric starter to create a single layer of coal in the BBQ. Overfilling will result in a very high temperature that will burn the food.
- If you need more charcoal only add enough to create a single layer.
- Adjust the air vents (on applicable models) to regulate the level of heat.
- Check the BBQ Grill regularly. Replace any damaged parts before use.
- If using indoor, please ensure the place is well ventilated and open any windows a couple of times an hour to avoid the build-up of Carbon Monoxide.
- Do not use in small, confined spaces such as tents or caravans.
- Do not directly put any flammable object underneath the BBQ as the base may be hot.
- When the BBQ is sufficiently cool, store it in a dry place.
The BBQ is made of Diatomite (the fossilized remains of plankton) mixed with clay and, like any pottery product, it can be damaged if it suffers any impact.
- The BBQ can be cleaned with a wire brush to remove any burnt food from the walls. NEVER use water, particularly when the grill is hot, or EVEN warm, to avoid irreparable damage.
- The wire mesh can be cleaned in the normal way.