Konro Grill 700mm x 350mm x 210mm
Please read before use
Well ventilation required!!!
How to use
• Adjust the fire power by using the small air flow window on the side of the BBQ Grill
• Please ignite OUTSIDE with fully opening the air flow window on the BBQ Grill
• Check the BBQ Grill regularly. Replace any damaged parts before use
Danger of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning!
• Please ensure the place is well ventilated
• When the charcoal gets ignited, it creates Carbon Monoxide. If you have to use inside the building, please ensure to fully open the window more than 2-3 times every hour or all the times
• After the use and when no one cannot be on the sight, please store it in the safe place outside
• DO NOT USE any poor ventilated place such as inside cars or camping tents
• Main symptoms of Carbon Monoxide poisoning is dizziness, headache, nausea and vomiting, and may cause death
Danger of fire accident!
• DO NOT DIRECTLY PUT ANY FLAMABLE OBJECT UNDERNEATH OF THE GRILL! The base of the BBQ Grill can be very hot as it has the direct contact to burning charcoals
• If you move the Grill while using, please wear thick gloves to prevent from getting burnt
• Please note not to get hurt or burnt by the metal fittings on the BBQ Grills
• Ensure the fire is completely off after use