These Ikebana-style shears are perfect for cutting flowers. The blades are coated with fluorine to prevent rust. They are made in Japan by Sakagen. They are the preferred floristry tool worldwide and are an incredible delight to use.
- Flower shears are very sharp and lightweight.
- Materials: Steel, flower shears
- Handle: Resin
- The blade is coated with Fluoride.
- Strong corrosion resistance.
- Slim blade for small flower arrangement.
- Benefits: Lightweight, sharp and quick
- Made in Japan
Care & Storage:-
- After use, wipe the blade clean, oil it and place the product in the original packaging. Store carefully in a dry place.
- When sharpening the blade, sharpen only the angled part.