This foldable slicer made of easy-care plastic does offer simple and safe operation and reliable functions. When opened, it stands skid-proof on the countertop. The patented, divisible carriage makes sure that the food slicer is always complete, even when folded. The vario electronics allow the rpm to adapt to the specific food. The appliance also has a switch for intermittent and continuous operation as well as a cable compartment. The orbis⁵ is driven by a 65W eco motor which is 20 % more economical and just the same 50% more powerful than the previous model. When folded, this slicer is only 10.5 cm wide. A smooth ham- and sausage circular blade is available for every ritter food slicer.
- high-quality plastic
- foldable supply table
- serrated circular blade, 17 cm Ø
- slice thickness adjustable up to approx. 14 mm
- safety switch for intermittent and continuous operation
- electronic rpm adjustment
- detachable and divisible carriage for space-saving storage, even when the slicer is folded
- carriageway approx. 18 cm
- cable compartment
- 230 V, 65 W, duty cycle 5 minutes
- VDE/GS, safety category 2, CE
- dimensions: width 26,0 cm (folded 10,5 cm) height 21,0 cm depth 34,0 cm
- weight: 1,7 kg
Special features :-
- High-quality plastic- This foldable food slicer orbis5 made of easy-care plastic does offer simple and safe operation and reliable functions. When opened, it stands skid-proof on the countertop.
- Foldable supply table – The support table can easily be folded up to the stop. When folded, the width of this food slicer is only 10,5 cm. This means that the food slicer can be stowed away in almost any niche.
- Divisible Carriage- The slicing carriage can be simply removed for easy cleaning. For storage, the slicing carriage can be dismantled into two parts. The left-over holder and the dismantled slicing carriage can be stored directly on the folded device to save space.
- Safety switch for intermittent and continuous operation- Two operating modes are available. For short operation, the switch is pressed and pushed forward to the resistor. The circular blade runs as long as the switch remains pressed in this position. For continuous operation, the switch is pressed and pushed beyond the resistor until it engages. The circular blade runs in this operating mode without the switch being held down until the switch is returned to the “0” position.
- Vario electronic- With the integrated vario electronic, the blade speed can be adapted to the food currently being sliced, achieving the best possible slicing result. A slow speed can be set for soft products and a fast speed for hard products.
- Slice thickness continuously adjustable- Stepless adjustment of the slice thickness is possible from wafer-thin up to approx. 14 mm. Thanks to the infinitely variable slicing thickness adjustment, the food can be cut into appetizing slices. The serrated circular blade, made from stainless steel, ensures the perfect “slice”.
- Circular blade lock- Thus, the circular blade can easily be removed for cleaning with no additional tools thanks to a convenient bayonet lock.
- Powerful eco motor- The power is here! The food slicer orbis5 is driven by a 65 W eco motor which is 20 % more economical and just the same 50 % more powerful than the previous model. The use of this energy-saving motor makes a positive contribution to environmental protection.