It is a “direct butter stick” that puts out butter like a glue stick and directly wets the bread. Butter is delicious on toast, but butter straight out of the refrigerator is hard and difficult to spread. If you have this “direct butter stick”, you can rotate the rotating shaft like a glue stick to dispense the required amount of butter and apply it directly to the bread. After using it, just turn it round and round. You can easily use regular butter and store it as is. It is convenient not only for toast, but also for applying butter to the inside of a gratin dish or cake mold, or using it for a little bit of potato butter. It is also characterized by its compact square shape of approximately 11 x 3.6 x 3.6 cm, making it easy to hold. It does not take up space in the refrigerator and can be placed vertically or horizontally. The parts are also easy to handle and can be easily removed for cleaning. The simple white design is smart and stylish. Fits in modern kitchens.
How to use:-
- Prepare commercially available butter and cut it into sticks with the thickness of the turntable. (Approx. 6 x 3 x 3 cm)
- Put the butter on the turntable. Put the butter in the case with the rotating shaft set.
- Cover with the lid and press lightly while turning the rotating shaft to the left to insert it inside.
- When using butter, remove the lid and turn the rotating shaft to the right to take out the required amount.
- Batter gets wet like a glue stick
- Just take out the amount you need and use it
- After you use it, just turn it around
- For toast, potato butter, etc. Equipped with a 5g guide per scale
- Compact size makes it easy to hold
- Fits perfectly in the door pocket of the refrigerator