The new BLACK SHEEP Series, in an entirely black look – from the handle to the frame to the blade, captivates with its unmistakable, extravagant, and dramatic appearance. It successfully offers a harmonious combination of delicate curves and a robust structure and is coated in functional PVD for extra-scratch resistance.
The original, iconic, long, narrow Zester Blade is the go-to choice for all citrus fruits (avoiding the bitter white pith), parmesan, and other hard cheese, chocolate, ginger, garlic, and nutmeg. With no pressure, the food slides quickly and easily from the blade without tearing, shredding, or blocking to produce perfect results every time.
The range is not only an absolute must-have for people who love to cook and have a passion for design-led kitchenware, but also for everyone looking for something unique and special.
- Photo-etched, long-lasting, ultra-sharp, stainless-steel blade – Made in USA
- Effortless grating for superior results
- Foods are precisely cut, without ripping or tearing
- The natural aroma is released to enhance flavour
- An absolute eye-catcher: from the handle to the frame to the blade completely made of black stainless steel with a matt finish
- Features a PVD coating to provide extra scratch resistance
- With non-slip rubber foot for more safety & stability while grating
- Easy storage: reusable protective cover (not dishwasher safe)
- Measurements: 31 cm x 4,7 cm x 1,5 cm
- Exact grating surface: 16,5 cm x 3,3 cm
- Convenient cleaning: Simply rinse under running water & allow to drip dry. Also dishwasher safe