Single handed stainless steel saucepan used frequently in daily cooking. Easy to clean and use without dropping sauce when serving. The Yukihira Saucepan is part of the YOSHIKAWA classic collection of traditional Japanese cookware made in Tsubame, a small city known for high quality metalworking since its farmers began hand making iron nails in the 17th century. For 70 years, YOSHIKAWA has carried on the region’s dedication to high quality metalwork, which has since blossomed from stainless steel flatware to all kinds of household and industrial products. AIKATA Saucepan, forged from highly durable stainless steel, has a form and feel that is easy-to-use and ideal for making the perennial favorites of Japanese cuisine such us miso soup and stewed dishes. Not to mention the preparation of the all-essential Japanese soup stock “DASHI”.
The advantages of the Yukihira Saucepan include:
- Made of lightweight and high quality stainless steel
- Dimpled by hand to maximize its heating capacity and heat retention
- Designed with two-sided pour spouts for ambidextrous use
- Comfortable, natural wood handle that stays cool to touch.
- Easy-to-read measurements engraved inside for added convenience.
- Stain-resistant and easy to clean
- Compatible with all cooktops (including induction)
NOTE: Lids sold separately.