NISHIGAKI is a family-owned hardware manufacturer in MIKI city Japan. Miki Hardware was born from a mixture of traditional techniques and modern technology.
Miki is well known to all of Japan as one of the oldest towns of blacksmiths. The hardware industry of the city has more than 400 years of history. Its hardware reminds us of the pride of craftsmen. They have created exceptional customer value through continuous innovation and improvement. The blade uses hard chrome plating that is resistant to tar and rust. The Pro 200 series boasts top-class lightness as a pruning shears, and has become a product that is loved by a wide range of people from the general public to professionals. The blades are made of high-grade cutlery steel and have excellent tenacity and durability. The scissors satisfy all of the required elements, such as the feel of the spring and the retractable stopper, and are particular about sharpness and functionality .
- The blade uses hard chrome plating that is resistant to tar and rust.
- It has excellent surface strength and is easy to remove dirt.
- The cutting edge has a mirror finish to achieve a smooth cutting edge with good bite.
- In addition, since grooves are provided on the outside of the receiving blade to reduce the effects of tar, etc., smooth opening and closing can be performed.
- The handle uses a lightweight aluminum handle.
- The textured anti-slip effect and exquisite weight balance make it comfortable to use.
- For pruning fruit trees and plants (general pruning)
There are no reviews yet.