The bread knife is commonly used for, you guessed it cutting bread. Almost exclusively created they are great for all kind of bread and pastries soft and hard. A classy, low-cost serrated bread knife made by Sun craft in Japan. The 45cm length makes for easy cutting of all types of bread, pastries and desserts. Stainless Steel are of a medium hardness, therefore they are resistant to chipping and are less fragile than harder knife steels. Maintenance is easy for Stainless Steel, just dry after use and store away from moisture.
- Longest in the industry
- Blade length – 45cm
- Ultra-lightweight knife weighing about 170g that won’t tire your hands
- Fine and sharp wavy blade achieves a light and sharp edge
- Moderate/Low Hardness, up to 60-61 HRC
- Made in Japan Product size (approx.) / 595mm x 41mm x 21mm (blade length 450mm)
- Weight – 170g
- [Handle] Polypropylene (Heat resistant temperature 90 degrees)
- [Blade] Stainless steel (molybdenum vanadium steel)
- Size including package (Approx.)/630 x 125 x 35mm
- Store your knife in a dry environment away from leather pouches or any sources of moisture.
- To maintain your Japanese knives’ sharp edge use a whetstone.
There are no reviews yet.