- A revolutionary sushi rolling mat that is made of neither traditional bamboos nor cotton strings but advanced plastics and monofilaments. These materials are not only hygienic but also soft and easy to roll up.
- Useful to make Sushi or Dashimaki Tamago (Japanese rolled omelet).
- Easy to drain or dry because it has no knot.
- The resin has antibacterial effects.
- Available in green and blue colours
Use & Care
- The mat is dishwasher safe, but refer to the instructions of the dishwasher you use.
- Do not soak the mat in hot water (100℃) for a long time or do not put strength on it. It will damage the strings.
- If the strings are damaged, stop using the mat immediately.
Hasegawa Chemical co.,ltd is a Japanese company based in Chiba, Japan. It started its business in 1955 and produced products with professional knowledge about chemical materials. Its company policy, “Seeking the safety with science” describes its business well.
Do not use in Oven/ Non-Microwaveable