The ZWILLING® Pro boning knife is specifically designed for separating, cutting and skinning raw meat. With the 14 cm pointed-tip steel blade, you can effortlessly cut into meat, poultry or fish, and separate bones, tendons, fat and skin from the meat without destroying the fibres. Precision-forged from a single piece of steel, the SIGMAFORGE® knife pleases even professional chefs thanks to its precise blade and excellent cutting capabilities. The knife’s steel is of particularly high quality thanks to the well-balanced proportion of chromium and carbon used in the ZWILLING formula steel and the subsequent ice-hardening process. The sharp, corrosion-resistant and flexible knife retains its edge over the long term. The blade’s special wedge-shaped geometry makes it extremely sturdy and allows easy cutting. Cutting right down to the bolster is made possible through the continuous cutting edge. The ergonomically designed, shock-resistant and impact-resistant handle made from high-quality plastic fits comfortably in the hand. Three rivets connect the continuous tang to the handle and ensure the perfect balance when wielding the knife. Using the ZWILLING boning knife, you can prepare meat to be cooked and easily separate, cut and skin meat, poultry and fish.
- V-edge – a two stage process which finishes in a fine symmetrical edge with the knife angle around 15 degrees per side
- SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance
- Riveted ergonomic synthetic handle for fatigue-free and safe working, with exposed tang
- Pro touch bolster which provides a different angle this encourages a pinch grip enabling better control of the knife
- Dishwasher safe but hand washing recommended
- Made by ZWILLING in Germany