- The advanced, non-reactive ceramic grinding mechanism that will never corrode, providing fresh and long-lasting results
- Easy to operate with an adjustable dial (tighten or loosen) for grind preference (coarse to fine)
- Ultra-sharp, pure advanced ceramic blades will maintain their edges up to 10x longer than steel blades
- Ergonomic, upright design with a top cap that snaps into place will keep salt and spices dry while keeping countertops and tables clean from residual grinds
- Easy to clean with a removable and refillable glass jar (2.8-ounce capacity]
TIP: When using wet salts, we recommend frying the salt slightly first before filling the mill, to remove any moisture. Most grinders come with a metal grinding mechanism that will eventually corrode with consistent contact of wet salts. However, Kyocera mills are equipped with non-corrosive ceramic burrs and will not be affected by moisture. We recommend this preliminary step with wet salts for consistent grinding performance.