Small shaped sharpening stone with grit 3000 NANIWA Gouken with universal use. Suitable especially for garden secateurs, woodcarving tools and other curved blades. Stone has concave and convex sides. Dimensions are 133 x 28 x 20 mm. Made in Japan.
– grit: #3000
– Fine grit for polishing of already sharpened edge
– Shaped Japanese water stone
– Universal use for all curved blades (secateurs, work knives etc…)
– Has concave, convex and flat sharpening surface
– Dimensions: 133 x 28 x 20 mm
– Made in Japan by NANIWA
SPECIAL NOTES: This stone CANNOT be used on ANY Ceramic knives. Special price for online orders only. No professional discount available on this item.