Small shaped sharpening stone with grit 1000 NANIWA Gouken for universal use. Suitable especially for garden secateurs, woodcarving tools and other curved blades. Stone has concave and convex sides.
– grit: #1000
– Medium grit for re-sharpening of dulled edge
– Shaped Japanese water stone
– Universal use for all curved blades (secateurs, work knives etc…)
– Has concave, convex and flat sharpening surface
– Dimensions: 133 x 28 x 20 mm
– Made in Japan by NANIWA
SPECIAL NOTES: This stone CANNOT be used on ANY Ceramic knives. Special price for online orders only. No professional discount available on this item.